STDs Community
Possible STDs transmission from massage?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hi. I am male, 25 years old. I will write down a very detailed summary of the events that took place.

About a week ago I received a massage and handjob from a commercial sex worker. No condom was used and no pentrative sex or oral sex was involved. She rubbed her naked body around my torso for several minutes before giving me the first handjob. Her bare vagina might have toched my lower torso or my penis. After the handjob she massaged me while I was face down. She massaged my whole body including my buttocks and possibly the anal area. After this she asked me to massage her this time. First she lay face down and I massaged her back and buttocks. I rubbed my penis against her buttocks for a few minutes. She then flipped over and I massaged her front. I fingered her vagina a couple of times but she didn't like it so I stopped. I spread her legs and pushed it up near her head (sort of like in a missionary position) and I rubbed my torso against her body. There may have been contact with my torso with her vaginal area. There was no penetrative sex involved. My penis might have contacted her vagina but I was careful not to. There was so light kissing on her neck and breasts. Then she did another handjob and the session was over.

Its been about a week since this event and I was starting to feel some itchiness in my anal area. I looked in the mirror and saw there were 2 little pimple looking things near the opening of the anus. There was also some blood on the tissue this morning after going to the toilet after excretion. There are no symptoms regarding my genital area.

My question is whether the anal itching and the 2 pimple looking growths are related to any STDs and whether I may have gotten something from the experience a week ago? Does the anal itching and the growth have anything to do with a possible genital herpes infection?

I am very anxious that these symptoms might be related to genital herpes. I would very much appreciate any opinion on this matter. Thank you in advance.
You really do not have much to worry about from this exposure. The blood on the tissue could be the fact you rubbed too hard after defecation and the pimple you may have found may be normal acne or just hair bumps, really. Frottage doesn't pose much risk in terms of std transmission and most commercial sex workers are often checked for stds, not for business' sake but, for self's sake. If you want, you can get tested for peace of mind. Otherwise, there is not much to warrant any concern for std transmission.
Thank you for your comment. The anal itching has been quite severe yesterday and today. I'm aware this is one of the symptoms for genital herpes. Is this just a coincidence this is happening?
Anal itching (also known as pruritus ani) can occur for other reasons. Not cleaning completely around the anus after defecation, heavy garment wearing during the humid, hot temperature, a rash, and in some cases, anal fissures (break or deep cut in or around the anus). If you had herpes, the itching would have come along with herpetic blisters already formed.