STDs Community
Possibly STD
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Possibly STD

I have a swollen lymph node on the ride groin and an open sore on the right labia majora. It is not painful but itches and gets irritated when rubbed against my underwear. It is small inside with a white yellow appearance in the middle (opening) and red around. I also have a prickly pain in my hands and feet and a sort of itchy throat and I bring up a dark yellow sometimes brown mucus from my throat. I aslo have headache. Is this an STD. I had have unprotected sex  4 times one week ago and 6 months ago I had sex with my then boyfriend and the condom broke. Help?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Any unprotected encounter unless you know for a fact(by testing) partner does not have a STD puts you at risk. Symptoms are not of a STD, but testing would be wise and also seeing a Dr for your current symptoms.
Blank
Turned out to be an ingrown hair doctor told me to apply an antibiotic ointment to it that's all. I got tested and I am HIV negative
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank