STDs Expert Forum
Precum on nipple and rectum area

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Precum on nipple and rectum area

Dear Dr. HHH,

Here is my situation:
I'm a guy who met 2 strangers (both males) yesterday. In the beginning, we all masturbated with lubes. Then one of the guy gave the other guy handjob and vice versa. Then, I gave them handjob (I used glove to protect my hands).
They also wet-kissed, had unprotected oral sex, and protected anal sex. While they were doing their thing...I stimulated their nipples and penis (with glove). I was very protective. I dont think I touched any dangerous parts of their body with my bare hands.

But along the "action"... one of the guy touched/stimulate my nipples, my rectum area, my balls, probably little bit on my penis shaft, basically my body. He also tried to kiss me, but I only let him kissed my face and neck for a while then I backed off.

My concern is...I know he must had some precum on his hands or who knows what kinds of stuff he had. Am I at risk of the transmission of HIV and other STDs?

I'm especially concern about the part when he touched/stimulated my anus. It was just the outer part of my anus. No penetration whatsoever. And I also checked my anus when I got home...making sure that I didnt have any kind of open sores/cuts...and I THINK I dont see any open sores/cuts...but who knows...

So...Am I just worry over nothing?

Thank you very much. Your comment will greatly help me.

J
Perhaps some very tiny risk of herpes; I have seen occasional cases of HSV-1 lesions of the nipples and neck (a herpetic hickey) following a partner's oral contact with those sites.  But even this risk is trivial and you are definitely at no risk for HIV or any other STD.

Good luck--  HHH, MD
Hi Doc,

I understand what u said about herpes on neck...it makes sense...because of direct contact...

But about herpes on nipple...
Are you saying that it is possible for herpes to transmit from a person's penis/mouth to his hand to his partner's nipple?
Because...he did not kiss/suck my nipple...He might had precum and he touch/stimulate my nipple...

Sorry for my broken English...I hope u understand what I'm sayin

Do u think I need to get blood test for herpes?

Thank you so much
oo yeah doc...
I'm also confused about something...this may sound stupid...but I'm curious...
Women's nipples produce breast milk...that means they have some connection between the nipple to their body. So isnt that a possible port for HIV tranmission to the body ??
Thus, men's nipples should also exhibit the same thing...am i right?
In theory, if there were herpes virus in the secretions and those secretions were then massaged into your body, there might be a small risk of transmission.  But probably lower than the chance of your winning the next lottery.  Breast milk occasionally can be a route of from an infected mom to her baby; otherwise the breasts and nipples are not a route of HIV transmission.  The millions of pores of your skin have just as much connection to the rest of the body as nipples do, but HIV is never transmitted through intact skin.  (Mammary glands are just glorified sweat glands.)

You need to chill; you are not at risk for herpes or anything else from the exposure you describe.

HHH, MD
You can probably avoid using gloves to touch other men's penises if you want you & your partners to enjoy sex more. Why should you let the other two men have all the fun while you stress and worry, with latex separating you from every possible fun part of another man's body?

If anything, you should just try to have sex with one person you know pretty well, and kiss, masturbate, even suck, without a condom, instead of hooking up with multiple partners whom you don't know that well, and going to these elaborate lengths to shield yourself from STDs. The chance of you getting orally or anally raped by two guys who get irritated by your safety measures, while slim, is probably greater than the chance of you catching something from sucking one man off under circumstances of trust. Just go on a couple dates with a guy, check out his references, ask if he has HIV, and suck him off so you can have some fun and know you're still healthy!

J