Prostatis - Staph. Aurues.
I have received oral sex 3 months ago, following which I developed urniary symptoms and my semen turned yellow.

I visited a doctor, he prescriped me Zithromax (6 days) and Metradizole (10 days), and performed Semen Culture, which revealed Staph. Aurues in my semen.

During and after the antibiotic courses, symptoms (frequency, weak stream, mild pain in testicle) disappear. However, one week after the course is done, symptoms start to develop again.

I took the culture results to 2 doctors and 2 Urologists, all of them said having Staph. Aurues means like having nothing and this is not a harmful bacteria, and I have nothing to worry about. The last doctor perfomed a rectal exam and he said that my prostate is a little swollen and my symtomps are due to prostatitis. He prescriped me Cirpo 500 for 2 weeks. During the course, I was completely releafed. However, again, one week after the course is complete, symptoms started again. i visited the doctor again, and he said I don't have to repeat the culture and I have nothing to worry about.

Questions: is Staph. Aurues sexually transmittable to female partner?
Do I need to lengthen the Cipro course, as I have reead that prostatitis needs 4-6 weeks of antibiotic therapy
Does Staph. Aurues cause infertility?

I am worried since doctors are saying i have nothing to worry about when I do have this bacteria, and it does not seem to be killed by all antibiotics I have taken.

BTW, all other STD tests and Urine tests are negative,

thanks