STDs Community
Protected oral with prostitute - worried....

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Regretfully, after a night of arguing with my girlfriend and drinking I had protected oral with a prostitute using a condom. When we finished, I took off the condom and proceeded to throw it away. I'm a little worried because the condom touched my boxers, of which I continued to wear until I got home a few hours later.

The oral was quite rough...I felt immediate pain afterwards. Two days later, I began checking the tip of my penis and it was a little red and somewhat rugged looking. Is there a chance it could just be bruised and I'm just being paranoid? I read somewhere that STDs/viruses don't have symptoms immediately like I did, which was literally seconds after. I checked on my penis head constantly so I'm hoping that is the reason for its redness/rugged looking appearance. I'm really worried that the outside of the condom which touched my boxers spread any STD to me.

Please help...I feel terrible. I have a girlfriend of 5 years that means the world to me. I've never done anything of this sort in my life. I know that I'm at fault and that this may be the price I have to pay. I don't want our relationship to end because of this and I feel so overwhelmed with guilt....please help!
No had no risk from this episode for any STD. You need not worry.
thank you for the quick reply Alan.

I also forgot to add that it does not hurt when I pee nor do I feel the urge to constantly urinate, but it does hurt a bit when it touches my boxers
You are most likely analysing any friction in that area and attributing to this sexual encounter you regret.  The encounter could have theoretical risks but they are so small as to be off the scale.  Unprotected oral is low risk and protected is almosy zero.  
mustve been alot of friction...its been three days now. i really hope its just the bruising thats causing the discomfort.