STDs Community
Protected sex and scary now
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Protected sex and scary now

I am an 27 year old male, I had a protected sex with a sex worker 5 months ago and thought there was no risk in that. After reading some articles and started researching in internet and came to know that it is not completely safe which scares me now.

I never had sex before and after this encounter, the sex worker had 2 condoms with her, with the first one she gave me blow job for 3 min and used a new condom for vaginal intercourse which lasted only 2 mins.  After that I removed the condom and washed by penis ans left the place. I did not see any condom breakage and I not sure whether there was leakage or not.

This happened 5 months ago and i had a flu shot just a week before that. I am worried now that I could be infected with HIV or other STD's, Moreover i assume that because of flu shot my antibodies where up and functioning quick time and I that's why i did  not feel any symptoms of HIV.

I have the following Question now.

1) Do i need to get tested for HIV? (Since i don't know the status of the sex worker) and i am scared it could come out positive.

2) Is it so easy to catch HIV in this sexual intercourse.

Please help me out.