Purple spots on penis head

I have just noitced around 3-4 very small purple patches on my penis head. They are noticable enough that i seen them today for the first time and knew nothing was there before. I came home today after reciveing a handjob from a girl and noticed them. Im pretty sure they werrnt there before this morning! I have had recieved blowjobs from thisgirl in the past weeks and she also put me inside her last week before i took it out about 5 seconds later beause i didnt have a condom. Also during the blowjobs she tends to bit sumtimes by accident and it hurts on occasions.

The spot doesnt hurt or itch at all and it is not rasied above the skin. and iv had other small skin coloured lumps that i have on my shaft checked out and been told that they are not hpv or herpes or any other std.

They are dark purple in colour and im extremely worried. Could this be herpes or HPV? '

Thanks for your time
Oral sex is low risk but not a no risk situation. You can get other stds, like gono and chlamydia. You did mention brief vaginal intercourse for 5 seconds. You were at risk however it would have to take an excessive amount of times during intercourse to actually catch something from that exposure, provided if you are aware of her sexual status. We cannot give you a direct answer because we are not trained physicians but you can pay a fee to have one of our distinguished medical experts to give their advice to you. We promote safe sex and only give our opinions, doesn't mean you should follow them as right answers. But, I can tell you a bit of good news: friction can do that to the penis. You said that she sometimes bites accidentally on it so that can be evidence as to why your physical symptoms seems to look like purple spots. You got checked out by a physician already and he or she said it doesn't look like herpes and hpv. If you are concerned much, do a blood test to get an idea or attempt to eliminate all stds doubts.
The physician hasnt seen these purple spots as they have only recently come up. They look like a number of tiny bruises together...does herpes or warts start out like this? How long would it take for these to change into something that maybe a problem if it was something serious?
Herpes is more clusters of blisters than bruises. They are red small pustules that are fluid filled that intentionally bust open themselves, thus, creating oozing sores that are really painful. They crust over and heal in about 2 to 4 weeks, I think. HPV is more cauliflower patterns than a regular wart. It comes and goes and can be removed through surgery but the virus will still be there. It happens to those are sexually active but most of the time, it doesn't affect the person. You need to get it checked if it is really a concern for you. But, I believe it could be the vigor of sex that caused the bruising of your penis.
Have you ever known hpv.warts to start out as tiny purple marks on the head? It doesnt hurt or itch yet...would it have started itching or hurting by now if it was herpes?

Anyways, Thanks for your time, i really appreciate it.
HPV Warts are raised on surface. I never heard of HPV warts in color before. They are usually flesh colored. Herpes is on the surface, opposed to under the surface. The same with HPV warts. I think this is more of a dermatological situation than it is a std relation. Get it checked out or ask our expert panel for advice. I am sure they will say the same thing if you go thoroughly into detail about your situation. I am sure this has nothing to do with a std.  
its just inflamed possibly over-used take a small break. It is a muscle you might have some tissue or venal trauma at the moment try icing.
Have you checked with your doctor about this?  It looks like I'm experiencing the same thing.
  I googled this, cause im in the same situation, but there was one thing you said that answered my worries.

You said there was alot of teeth involved.. Same, during oral she was straight scrapeing on me. Im pretty sure that its just minor bruising.