Hi, thanks very much for this forum, its extremely informative. I was wondering if you could clarify something for me - I'm going on holidays soon in Europe, and intend to visit a couple of swinger clubs - I've visited before, but always just watched, as I'm a bit paranoid about STDs - but this time I'd like to participate a bit more. So if you could tell me what the risks are in the following, and if they're actual risks or just theoretical risks, I'd be very grateful:
1) Mutual masturbation - fingering a woman, or being masturbated by a woman - no risk?
2) Kissing - what are the risks, and would the fact that the woman may have been giving other guys unprotected oral that evening create any further risks?
3) Receiving unprotected oral sex - what are the risks?
4) Sex with a condom - assuming the condom doesn't break or fall off, are there any risks?
Once again, thanks very much for your forum,
1. No risk at all.
2. Kissing is no risk however it may be a possibility if she may have performed oral sex with the other men present.
3.Unprotected oral is low risk for stds however not a no risk situation. You may get gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes.
4. Absolutely no risk of stds when wearing a condom. If it did break, you and the recipient would know for the condom breaks wide open.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.