STDs Community
Question about Risks in Swinger Clubs....?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question about Risks in Swinger Clubs....?

Hi, thanks very much for this forum, its extremely informative. I was wondering if you could clarify something for me - I'm going on holidays soon in Europe, and intend to visit a couple of swinger clubs - I've visited before, but always just watched, as I'm a bit paranoid about STDs - but this time I'd like to participate a bit more. So if you could tell me what the risks are in the following, and if they're actual risks or just theoretical risks, I'd be very grateful:
  1)   Mutual masturbation - fingering a woman, or being masturbated by a woman - no risk?
  2)   Kissing - what are the risks, and would the fact that the woman may have been giving other guys unprotected oral that evening create any further risks?
  3)  Receiving unprotected oral sex - what are the risks?
  4)  Sex with a condom - assuming the condom doesn't break or fall off, are there any risks?
       Once again, thanks very much for your forum,
          Dublinmale