STDs Community
RPR Accuracy

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

RPR Accuracy

What are the chances that i have syphilis If i got a blood test a year and a half After my last sexual encounter and everything came back negative. If i had syphilis would it be possible for My RPR to give a false negative after a year and a half of waiting to get tested.. Ive had genital warts multiple times since then that's why i think it might be syphilis  
warts have nothing to do with syphilis.

why do you think you have syphilis?

grace
Avatar n tn
I think i have it because because ive had so many weird unexplainable symptoms in the passed few years Such as a sharp shooting pain down my leg and through my penis which started about three months after i had sex with this girl multiple times Its been 2 years and the feeling in my legs went away but the burning crawling in my penis hasnt. Also a huge red bump formed under my eye and it wasnt due to a razor or a pimple and it took like 3 months to heal and as it was healing it shrunk n took on like a dark purple look and also i had a random black spot on the side of my foot that lasted for about 3 months The doctor said it was a blood blister but it really didn't look like one to be completely honest.