Aa
A
A
Close
RPR Accuracy
What are the chances that i have syphilis If i got a blood test a year and a half After my last sexual encounter and everything came back negative. If i had syphilis would it be possible for My RPR to give a false negative after a year and a half of waiting to get tested.. Ive had genital warts multiple times since then that's why i think it might be syphilis  
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
101028_tn?1419606604
warts have nothing to do with syphilis.

why do you think you have syphilis?

grace
Comment
Cancel
101028_tn?1419606604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I think i have it because because ive had so many weird unexplainable symptoms in the passed few years Such as a sharp shooting pain down my leg and through my penis which started about three months after i had sex with this girl multiple times Its been 2 years and the feeling in my legs went away but the burning crawling in my penis hasnt. Also a huge red bump formed under my eye and it wasnt due to a razor or a pimple and it took like 3 months to heal and as it was healing it shrunk n took on like a dark purple look and also i had a random black spot on the side of my foot that lasted for about 3 months The doctor said it was a blood blister but it really didn't look like one to be completely honest.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
RPR Accuracy
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
3149845_tn?1452625053