STDs Community
RPR Accuracy

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

RPR Accuracy

What are the chances that i have syphilis If i got a blood test a year and a half After my last sexual encounter and everything came back negative. If i had syphilis would it be possible for My RPR to give a false negative after a year and a half of waiting to get tested.. Ive had genital warts multiple times since then that's why i think it might be syphilis  
warts have nothing to do with syphilis.

why do you think you have syphilis?

grace
I think i have it because because ive had so many weird unexplainable symptoms in the passed few years Such as a sharp shooting pain down my leg and through my penis which started about three months after i had sex with this girl multiple times Its been 2 years and the feeling in my legs went away but the burning crawling in my penis hasnt. Also a huge red bump formed under my eye and it wasnt due to a razor or a pimple and it took like 3 months to heal and as it was healing it shrunk n took on like a dark purple look and also i had a random black spot on the side of my foot that lasted for about 3 months The doctor said it was a blood blister but it really didn't look like one to be completely honest.