Aa
A
A
Close
Rash / Blisters / Itchy blots on glans
I just now noticed red blots all over my glans, they are barely visible when the penis is soft ( I don't know the term in english) but when erect they are more clear. I have recently had sex without a condom (she is on the pill) but she has not had unprotected sex with other men. I believe i have noticed something similar if not the same, before, but now there is also a wound-ish type of rash on my glans that looks like a rope burn or scrape wound. The last time I saw those spots i was worried but they went away very quickly. I assumed these would too but then I noticed the wound or whatever you should call it and it got me worried. It itches a bit when the foreskin is over the glans and I rub it. It is not painful but very worrying. If you are a licensed doctor I am comfortable with sending you a picture if my description is unsatisfying. Please reply quickly!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You would have to see a Dr, this can be many things and often not STD related. But only a Dr would be able to tell you what they are.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Rash / Blisters / Itchy blots on glans
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank