STDs Community
Rash / Blisters / Itchy blots on glans(glands)
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rash / Blisters / Itchy blots on glans(glands)

I just now noticed red blots all over my glans (glands), they are barely visible when the penis is soft ( I don't know the term in english) but when erect they are more clear. I have recently had sex without a condom (she is on the pill) but she has not had unprotected sex with other men. I believe i have noticed something similar if not the same, before, but now there is also a wound-ish type of rash on my glans (glands) that looks like a rope burn or scrape wound. The last time I saw those spots i was worried but they went away very quickly. I assumed these would too but then I noticed the wound or whatever you should call it and it got me worried. It itches a bit when the foreskin is over the glans (glands) and I rub it. It is not painful but very worrying. If you are a licensed doctor I am comfortable with sending you a picture if my description is unsatisfying. Please reply quickly!