STDs Community
Rash / yeast in testicles

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Rash / yeast in testicles

I am suffering of that itchiness/rash in my testicles for around 2 months. It has started in the third time we had sex with my new girlfriend. Right after the sex, i learnt that she had vaginal yeast. We both used Monistat, and she had cured herself. Mine is still coming and going. I saw a doctor, she gave me another cream to use for two weeks. I used that cream regularly, but not worked. Currently, my testicles have rash, sometimes get very condensed (as small as a walnut) and very hard. I am not sure if the yeast has gone away and i am just left with rash (caused by irritation or something else. It is not itchy as it was in the first week.

It doesnt affect all my life drastically, or hurt me, but i know that there is something going wrong over there. Do you suggest me to use Monistat again, or use another cream?