Rash after sex is this herpes?
Monday I was having unprotected sex with a new parnter. during sex she used Lavider baby oil and the sex was very long and quite rough. during sex I noticed that to the right of my pubic area was starting to get sore but I ignored it. We broke for dinner and when I returned home noticed that the area was very red and sensitive to the touch. I applied Cortizone10 to help eay the pain. the next day about 14 hours after the sex took place I was still quite red and noticed that where there is hair I now have zit (puss) filled small sores. Today I'm still quite sore and very worried. I read on this site that it takes 2 days for herpes to show up. I do have sensitive skin could I be infected that quickly? the women told me she didn't have anything but have never experienced this before. PLease help
Herpes rarely shows up sooner than 3 days; 2 days is the shortest possible.  Any irritation that begins during sex or within a hours has to be a physical or chemical irritation of some kind.  It could be the baby oil (or the perfumes in it), or a reaction to a spermicide if you used one, etc.  But not an STD.  If the problem persists, see a health care provider--but it probably will clear up quickly on its own.

Good luck-- HHH, MD
A related discussion, white heads or herpes was started.
A related discussion, Is it herpes was started.