STDs Community
Rash and redness inside vagina and vagina lips

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi... Please assist inn informing me. I have a rash on my vagina on my vagina lips and redness on the inside of my vagina. I am not sure what this is and its been 3 days since my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I can feel itchy at times and then at times there is a burning sensation. What is this and can it be cured.
We can't diagnosis you and we can't give you info on medicine. This might be simple irritation, but only a Dr is going to be able to tell you what it is and how to treat it. See a Dr.