Reaction to massage oil or something else?
Doc,

This may sound rediculous (I am sure you love when people start with that) but I went to a massage Parlour and got the typical "Happy Ending" .  The masseuse used a generous amounts of massage oil on my penis.  

I did feel her play with the opening of my penis, but nothing hurt at the time.

After we were done and cleaned up, I return home and went to the bathroom to pee (literally 10 minutes after).  Well it hurt like a ****.  I forced myself to pee several times after that and each time it hurt.

Could I have had a reaction to the oil?  I have had massages before, but never this reaction.

While urinating, I also noticed a "white spot/ raised bump/ irritation" (best I can describe it) on my shaft, but it has since gone away.

I must stress there was no other sexual contact aside from the use of her hand.

Should I get checked out?

Thanks in advance

You can't get an std from a hand job, so I'd guess its either irritation from the oil or you got something from another encounter.  The timing suggests irritation, but if it persists, see your doctor.

Aj