Recurring Yeast infection
Im a make. May i enquire on the reason as to why i keep having recurring yeast infection in my penis? Everytime i have an infection i would apply the cream the doctor gave me till the itch is gone. However the yeast returns sometimes even if i did not have any sexual contact with anyone. Are there any treatment and should i be worried about this situation?
Thank you very much.
If you are sure that it is yeast I suggest talking with your Dr on your habits that might help prevent the yeast infections.
Ok. If its not yeast, what else could it be? It has the symptoms of a yeast infection such as redness, itching and it goes away everytime i apply the yeast cream but it comes back once a while.
Thanks.
anyone please? Anyone knows why does my yeast infection keeps coming back?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.
fungal infections can be a booger to get rid of . they are not a std related issue so whether you are having sex or not, is meaningless.  we all have yeast on our bodies at all times and many things can cause overgrowth of it. it's very common!

you need to apply jock itch medications for a full week after the rash has gone away. that's how they work best.

plenty  of info on the web as to how to best prevent jock itch from reoccurring  - like changing out of sweaty gym clothes quickly etc.  google it and see if you can find some ideas to help you keep your episodes of jock itch minimal :)

grace
Thanks a million grace, really appreciate your reply. I find it extremely helpful.
May i ask if persistant yeast infection is a sign of other STDs that i should be worried about?
no, not really.

are you getting tested properly for std's before new partners?
Ive tested for hiv and syphillis through the blood test at about 2 months after an exposure to unprotected oral sex and at 4 mths i had a mouth swab test. However 2 weeks ago i received a unprotected handjob which resulted in a little scratch and a small swelling near the head of my penis where the connection to the foreskin is. Should i have another STD test? Becuase i read in the forum that handjobs carries no risk of any STDs.
Thanks Grace.
No, masterbation is not a risk for STD's.
just one last question please. Does having headache, dizziness, blocked nose, feeling cold with recurring yeast infection has anything to do with STDs? Or do i have a case of the common flu. These symptoms have been there for almost a week now.
Thanks.
sounds like a common cold going on.
Ok thanks for the clarification Grace. I'm curious, how does the flu-like symptoms related to STDs feel like? Because ive read in this forum that cold like symptoms are different from flu like symptoms.
Thank you.
the flu like symptoms we talk about are fevers and that "did anyone get the number of the bus that ran over me" feeling you get with the flu. It also refers to stiff neck, headache and eye sensitivity too.   A blocked nose and feeling cold just sounds like a common cold.
Someone please? Thank you
Thanks!
"did anyone get the number of the bus that ran over me" feeling.

That is exactly how the flu feels.   The worse hang over ever!
ugh!  I think I had the flu last november.

The common cold is a respiratory infection, runny nose, and slight sinus pressure or it hurts to take a deep breath.   In anycase these bugs are going around, wash your hands and stay healthy.  

Also yeast infection  prevention - try washing yourself well down there, and changing your underwear everyday if not twice a day.   I used to have a bad jock itch when I was a child, ---I didn't shower or change my underwear it was pretty bad.  
Wear lose clothing and try not to stratch it.    Anti-fungal cream worked for me.