STDs Community
Red Bumps ...

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Red Bumps ...

I have these bumps in my pubic area it started off with just one bump. It sorta looks like a pimple but its really deep and solid and slightly painful. I squeezed it really hard and green puss came out of it and then bled a little bit. After that it became itchy and had an opening in the top of it. It started to heal and now i noticed another two of the same thing popped up. I dont know if it is something i contracted from unprotected sex or from shaving my pubic area. Because I did start to notice things of this nature in the pubic area when i started to shave but always took them as in grown hairs. Any Ideas? =(
If its in the hair region, then it could be folliculitis.  You should, in any case, see your doctor about this.  If its that bad, you could need an antibiotic.

Aj