Red Ring Around Penis
It's been almost two years since I developed this irritating rash on my penis.  I had oral sex with a girl on vacation and two weeks later I developed a rash.  I have been tested for HIV syphilis, gonnoreah and they all came up negative.  I've even had a biopsy and I had my penis scoped in the inside by a urologist which found nothing wrong except that there was an unknown irritation.  My dermatoligists have tried various creams which have not worked.  Some of the cordisone creams have made the irritation look less red, but nothing has made it go away.  My doctors have told me that the creams may have taken off the top layer of the foreskin which may be causing the irritation and to just leave it alone.  I've tried that too and I've had no success.  If you have any advice I would appreciate hearing it.
This is not STD related. Maybe try posting in the dermtology community and see if anyone there has some advice.