STDs Community
Red Spots on Penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Spots on Penis

Hi I am 18 years old and I am very worried about two red spots (lesions?) that have shown up on my penis.  I first noticed them about three weeks ago but thought they could've just been from masturbating without lube.  I then stopped masturbating for a few days but it didn't seem to change anything. The red spots don't itch or hurt at all. I haven't had sex in about 7 months.  The last girl I had sex with said she was clean. She gave me a blowjob and then we had protected sex.  I don't think I have any history of skin conditions, but every so often, my chest will get a red rash.  Please help before I have to awkwardly approach my mom about scheduling a doctor's appointment.
101028_tn?1348750963
odds are these aren't std related since they are just spots and aren't changing. if you are concerned, see your provider.

we recommend only having protected sexual contact- that includes oral sex. protect yourself and save yourself having to get frequent std testing!

grace
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity