Red bump on penis
Hello,  about week ago i discovered a small red bump on the left upper side of my shaft.  Its not in the middle of my shaft but closer to where the hair grows.  I thought it was a pimple so i left it alone and put neosporian on it, but it still hasn't gone away.  I have tried popping it and it doesnt pop either, it just bleeds.  About 5 months i had 3 warts, 2 right next to my scrotum on my inner thigh and 1 actually on the scrotum, the doctor prescribed me Condylox, and they went away and i haven't had any problems since.  I didnt have any on my shaft.  Then about 3 months ago i had unprotected sex with a girl i didnt know and was diagnosed with Chlamydia, which the docter gave me the three pills and it went away fine.  About 2 weeks ago i had a good size pimple underneath my shaft which i popped and a bunch of yellow and white fluid came out and that his since decreased in size and i cant tell i even had it there.

Could this be another wart? Or just another pimple?  Or could I have contracted herpes from the women i had unprotected sex with and it just took three months to show up?  If it is a wart or herpes wouldn't i have more than just one small red bump?  Should i give it a few more days before i go see the doctor.  Thank you in advance for helping me with this and easing my mind.
Your description does not sound like herpes.  Whether you have garden-variety pimples or something a little more complicated, such as infected sebaceous cysts, I cannot tell. It doesn't sound like a genital wart either.  Molluscum contagiosum seems a possibility, especially if the lesions are shiny pink or have a dimple in the center; and also if squeezing them produces a hard white core followed by brisk bleeding.  MC is a minor, often (but not always) sexually acquired condition.  More info is available through this forum's search link.

As you suggest, the way to know for sure is to see a health care provider.  If the present lesion clears up promptly, wait and see if something similar occurs again--but if that happens, see a provider right away.  The sooner you are examined after onset, the easier it will be for the provider to accurately judge what it is.  But if the bump persists a few more days, see a provider (before you squeeze or otherwise maniuplate it)  In the meantime, neither herpes nor warts sound likely.

Good luck-- HHH, MD
I had a similar pimple that wouldn't pop last week on my penis. I took my finger nails and pulled the top of it off and it started bleeding. Ive been putting rubbing alcohol on it. I think its moluscum. I caught moluscum 7 years ago and had it ever since, the only thing is it changed in appearance over the years. Now its flatter and larger and leaves a bigger scar. It still has the white core inside. Was hoping my body would build up an immunity but that hasn't happened yet. I think I might have it in the back of my mouth even.
A related discussion, WHAT IS THIS ON THE PENIS? was started.
A related discussion, Red spots shaving and am a vergin was started.
A related discussion, 3 red spots on penis was started.
I have a simular issue doc. I have a small, pen size redish mole like spot on the head of my penis, just to the left of my uryethra. I have scraped it once on accident on zipper, and once on purpose. It is slightly raised, and when I scraped it, it started bleeding bad, almost like I hit an artery, or a vein. I've been with 2 woman in 15 years, and I have never cheated on either of them. I know it can't be an std, but its been there as long as I can remember, but has me freaked out a little. What could it be?
Doesn't hurt, and there is no white head like a pimple, it is a pen size redish spot, slightly raised. Nothing other than blood comes out, and almost pulsates like. After applying pressure for a few min, it stops bleeding, but spot returns. I don't understand why it would bleed so much, unless it is a mole, I know moles bleed a lot. Can somebody help me figure it out. I am way to embaraced to ask my female doctor to look at it, and embaraced to even ask on here.