STDs Community
Red bumps around head of penis and on shaft

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

What do these bumps look like? I'm pretty sure it's not herpes. They don't hurt, ooze, itch or burn. They actually do nothing at all, they are just, well, there. I cant find anything online that resembles this in the same area. I've had whatever it is for a month and they seem to get inflamed off and on, with no pain whatsoever.

Image is in high res and boosted in clarity.

Link: http://image.bayimg.com/d2e79ee562acb9227ea6da1d25040d3663ab67a1.jpg

Any help is appreciated.
we don't look at pictures here. why not is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.  

have you been seen yet and had these looked at? if not, be seen monday and get a proper exam and better answers.

herpes lesions won't linger for a month unchanged.

grace
Thanks grace I'm just in really desperate need.
WELL, I RECOMMEND YOU TO GO TO YOUR DOCTOR SO THEY CAN TEST YOU FOR EVERYTHING. OR GO TO THE HOSPITAL SO THE CAN TELL YOU THE SAME DAY WITH TREATMENT IF NEEDED OR ADVISE..
Ya don't say?!