STDs Community
Red pimple
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red pimple

Good morning, i have posted this in the dermatology section, but figured it could apply here as well

in the past couple of weeks, i've been getting these small red pimple on the chest area and forearms, they are like normal pimple, but without the white stuff in them, they do not itch but seem to appear more and more and they persist for about 2 weeks.

today some small itchy cluster of skin color pimple appear under the ribcage

some info on my health background. In good health with no known allergies. I have had taken a full STD test 2 months ago and it came back negative for all HIV and common STD except for Herpes type 1.

although i am taking some anti-acid, prevacid.

is in anyway the skin issues i have related to any know STD or HIV, I'm asking this because, i always keep on reading that the results would be 100% accurate after 3 months, but my doctor assured me that i wouldn't have to worry about it, so am i just freaking out for nothing ?

thank you