STDs Community
Red rash on penis and on the inside of foreskin

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

For last 6 months, i am having these red rash in my penis and also inside my fore skin. This happens as soon a have sex and the penis goes very red and itch sometimes. I am married and do not have any other sex partner. I once went to Gyno and he said it could be bacteria infection and gave me the Travocort Cream to apply for 5 days. it went away but small red/purple like spots remained and when I have sex, it becomes very sore and red. Also even if I dont have sex, it just re-occurs again anytime and now it has become very frequent and keep on recurring now and then even without sex or masturbation.  What could this be as I am very afraid and have stopped doing sex for almost 3 months now. I have also tried Clotrimazole 1% cream and that too does not help. can anyone advise please.
you went to a gyn and you are male?

follow up on this with your regular doctor.

grace