STDs Community
Red spot on penis 3 days after sex
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red spot on penis 3 days after sex

I had sex with the same girl 2 days in a row. So today is the 3rd day after the first sexual encounter. Today while urinating, I noticed a red spot on my shaft. The size is rather small, its a round spot, looks slightly bigger then like if you took a pen and just touched the tip to a piece of paper. The first time I had sex we used a condom for most of the time, then in the heat of the moment, the condom came off. The second time I used no condom. Im worried it might be herpes or something. I feel fine for the most part, Ive had some hot flashes, but I quit smoking pot 1 week ago and I was a heavy user, smoked every day for over 10 years, multiple times a day. So I attributed those to quitting. Ive had trouble sleeping from quitting also and this new thing to worry about really isnt helping.

Also for as long as I can remember, Ive had a few bumps on my shaft, they are skin colored(well slightly darker), round, slightly raised. Doing some net research, Ive came to believe they are skin tags. Well I really hope they are. They havnt gotten bigger and dont bother me at all except for the worry factor. Im worried they might be warts.

Im uninsured at the moment and to be honest Im freaked out to even show a doctor.