Red spot on penis 3 days after sex
I had sex with the same girl 2 days in a row. So today is the 3rd day after the first sexual encounter. Today while urinating, I noticed a red spot on my shaft. The size is rather small, its a round spot, looks slightly bigger then like if you took a pen and just touched the tip to a piece of paper. The first time I had sex we used a condom for most of the time, then in the heat of the moment, the condom came off. The second time I used no condom. Im worried it might be herpes or something. I feel fine for the most part, Ive had some hot flashes, but I quit smoking pot 1 week ago and I was a heavy user, smoked every day for over 10 years, multiple times a day. So I attributed those to quitting. Ive had trouble sleeping from quitting also and this new thing to worry about really isnt helping.

Also for as long as I can remember, Ive had a few bumps on my shaft, they are skin colored(well slightly darker), round, slightly raised. Doing some net research, Ive came to believe they are skin tags. Well I really hope they are. They havnt gotten bigger and dont bother me at all except for the worry factor. Im worried they might be warts.

Im uninsured at the moment and to be honest Im freaked out to even show a doctor.
A little tiny red spot isn't likely to be anything.  Should you get the courage up to see a doctor, find an std clinic near you.  They are usually free or very low cost.

Congrats on quitting smoking - that's awesome!

Aj

Thanks for the comment.

Overnight the red spot seems to be less red and going away already. Im guessing it was just from friction from the 2 days of sex back to back.

As for the bumps, I might hit up a Planned Parenthood clinic and have them look at them. If possible, Im just going to have them removed and have them out of my life.

Funny how much someone can worry when they dont whats happening to them. So thanks again for the advice.