STDs Expert Forum
Red spots around penis
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Red spots around penis

Over the past 2 months or so, I have been developing small red dots all around my pubic hair and underneth my pubic hair, and in the past 2 months it has happened about 3 times. But each time it happened I got more and more red dots, and this time there must be about 50, also this time on the bottom of my testical sack I got a small red rash. I can not feal the red dots or the red rash or anyhting like that it jsut worryes me. I do have sex with my girl friend pretty often but we always use a condom. But when haveing oral sex we use no protection. Also after about a day of the red dots appearing, they will turn into almost pimples and will develop small white heads on them that you can pop and white stuff will come out just like a pimple on your face. Every time this has happened, aftyer about 3 days of the red dots developing they will disapear and everyhting will be clear for the next couple weeks, then they will come back. Do you have any idea as to what this might be?, or what might be causing it?
Tags: spots, penis, rash