STDs Community
Risk of direct pee splashback in public toilets?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

The other day I went to a night club and while my friends were at the bar I went to the toilet. I was using the urinal to pee when a drunk bas***d came start peeing in the same urinal as the others were occupied. I didn't even got to react and he already started peeing. While he was peeing, i felt some direct splashback fell on me including my penis.( I retracted my foreskin and my glan was exposed at that time). As soon as i felt that i stopped peeing and moved back waiting him finish and then i continue peeing. My question is that is there a risk of contamination of stds or other infection bacterias or whatsoever? Wat should I do i'm very scared and im washing my penis with very hot water and soap each time to get rid of those potential bacterias. Plz help me...
There is no STD risk.