STDs Expert Forum
Risks of HIV and other STDs

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Risks of HIV and other STDs

Hi Doctors,
I've always been in monogoumos relationships. However, two weeks ago, we broke up and i'm really devistated. Last night, I met a russian escort - she said that she's only doing this on her vacations from college to help herself -. I never intended to have an intercourse and I didn't, I just wanted to destress myself. We started kissing - cheeks, knecks and breasts -,I had my underwear on and so was she. She rubbed her v**** on my p**** for about 10 minutes. Then, I took off her panties and laid her down on her back and started rubbing her v**** with my right thumb for about five minutes. After that, I was on top of her with my underwear on and started rubbing my p**** against her v**** untill I came. Finally, she laid on her stomach and I started rubbing between her b*** cracks for about ten minutes and then stopped - I did't ejaculate -. Dear Doctor, I'm really depressed and worried I though I really worsen my situation by doing what I've done. Please doctor enlighten me, did I put myself for HIV or STDs risk.

Thank you for your time doctor.
WElcome to our Forum. I'll be happy to provide the information you seek. The medical term for the activities that you describe are called frottage and they carry no risk at all for STD. There is no reason for concern related to the activites that you describe and no reason for testing.  

I hope this comment is helpful to you.  EWH
OMG, you can't imagine the load that got off my chest. Thanks you so much Dr. Hook for your fast answer. I guess I'll just try to forget about. I really appreciate your response Dr. Hook.
I'm please I could help. Take care. EWH