STDs Expert Forum
Rubbing related activities risks

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Rubbing related activities risks

Good Evening Doctors,

Thanks you Dr.Hook and Dr.Handsfield for your work here, it's really admirable.

You may say I posted this question mainly for reassurance regarding my situation. Two day ago, I met a russian CSW for like an hour. At start, she was on top of me and we both had our underwear, she was rubbing her va**** on my p**** and I was kissing her breasts and hugging her, that lasted for about 15 minutes. Then she took off her underwear and laid down on her stomach and I was rubbing between her butt cheeks, which lasted for like 10 minutes. After that, I took off my underwear and put on a condom and continued rubbing between her butt cheeks until I finished in the condom which took less than 10 minutes. This event is really bothering me, I started thinking of the risks that I might put my self at and in my company there's a usuall medical check-up every year and i'm really worried if - God forbid - I catch an infection that my career is at risk. Are there any risks of HIV or other STDs ?

Thanks for your efforts doctors.

Best Regards,
Welcome to the Forum.  The activities you have described are considered safe sex with no meaningful risk for STD.  For the most common STDs (gonorrhea, chlamydia, NGU, trichamonas), without penetration there is no risk of transmission.  In theory, some of the STDs transmitted by direct contact such as syphilis, herpes or HPV could be transmitted through direct contact however the fact of the matter is that this is vanishingly rare- so rare that I have never seen such a case.

I would not worry, I see no need for testing and I would not worry about the risk of sexual contact with your regular partner related to this event.  EWH
Thanks you Dr.Hook for your response. I feel much better But there's a small issue I hope that you can help me with. One week after, I felt while sleeping an itching sensation at the tip - opening - of the P...., it lasted for a few minutes. It occured again last day for only seconds. Today I noticed very small dots of blood on my underwear, I couldn't identify the source but it could be my hand because I had some bleeding small cuts around one of my fingures and I thought maybe it happened when I went to the toilet. If you could help me with this concern, I will be more than greatful.
The sensations you describe are not related to any STD.  Sometimes when persons focus on their genitals looking for symptoms they become aware of normal sensations they would not notice otherwise.  As for the blood on your underwear, again, this is not related to the events you describe above. I would not worry about tthis.  EWH
Thank you so much Dr.Hook, I wish you all the best.