STDs Community
STD Concern: Penis Rubbing against Clitoris

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hello all,

I am having a panic attack here! Recently I went to a massage parlour and as part of body slide she got on top of me slided herself in a way that there was  base of penis rubbing against her clitoris.  Effectively imagine her sitting on the base of penis  I am not sure if this is penetration and this is a risk for STD/HIV?

if you were both naked, there was a small risk for std's from this. we don't recommend any testing from it the risk is so small. mostly just herpes and hpv from this sort of contact.

we recommend that you keep your underwear on at these sorts of places to best protect yourself. it also keeps a barrier there so they don't perform oral on you at a time when you are least likely to be thinking with the bigger head on your body.

grace
Thank you grace for your prompt reply.  I am assuming this is if that CSW was positive with STD/I?  Though I asked her and she did mention in order to get her license she has to be tested yearly.

Quickly to have some mental peace; are we saying negligible risk i.e. move on and stop shopping for pessimistic answers or risk significant enough to watch for symptoms and if they develop get tested?
it's the "what was I thinking" sort of thing that you feel bad about for a few days and then stop thinking about the risk is so low :)
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers