STDs Community
STD Inf

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD Inf

I just had sex with a promiscuous older man at my work place. I have no genital cuts, but I have a small cut at the back of my mouth, barely enough for me to feel.

It went like this. We showered together, and I kissed him, and as he instructed, I kissed the tip of his penis and had it in my mouth for 4-5 seconds (the front part of my mouth) before I remembered my cut.

Then once we got out of the shower, we were both naked. He was on top of my rubbing his penis against my body. Then he came on my body. This lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Do I run the risk of catching herpes or any other STD in anyway? If so, how high is it. I'd be very grateful for an answer, I'm losing sleep over this and am very worried.
You said you had sex, but from your description you never had sex. You had no risk for a STD.
But it's genital rubbing, and from what I know, herpes can be caused when two penises are rubbed against another. Do you think I'm at risk? Thank you for your response!
Here are some of the reasons why I think I might have STD:

1. I had a small ulcer in my mouth.
2. I put his penis in my mouth for 10-15 seconds.
3. I allowed him to kiss me for 10-15 seconds with tongue only slightly touching.
4. I allowed him to rub his genital against mine for 10-15 minutes.

Please tell me the chances that I am infected with herpes. I'm being very depressed over a few minutes of wrong judgment and feel like I really allowed myself to be infected with a lifelong disease over something that wasn't worth it.
Post in the herpes community for info on herpes.