STDs Expert Forum
STD Risk

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

STD Risk

I recently went to a strip club in a fit of depression and got a bit drunk and got a few lap dances.
2 different strippers gave me unprotected blowjobs 30 mins between each.
Both were nude. one rubbed her vagina on my penis for a few seconds, no insertion at all.
2 days later I have a burning sensation in my penis and frequent urination and feel a bit weak.

What do I need to get tested for and when ,
What is the risk I run for each STD and when will the symptoms show up [Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrohea, Syphilis, HIV]

Most importantly: what is the HIV risk and when should I get tested to rule it out completely.
I am not indulging in any kind of activity with anybody until I get tested completely.

Repeat, Insertive oral only, and rubbing for a few seconds of genitalia.

Really scared, please advice, I have an appointment two days later.

Welcome to the Forum. I'll be glad to comment.  Oral sex is an inefficient way to transmit STDs.  Of the bacterial STDs only gonorrhea and nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) are transmitted through receipt of oral sex; chlamydia is not and without an obvious sore or lesion on your partner’s mouth, the chances of syphilis and herpes is likewise tiny.   Similarly, there are no recorded cases in which HIV has been shown to be transmitted through receipt of oral sex. If you have gotten gonorrhea or NGU you will most likely develop symptoms of urethritis (penile infection) such as burning on urination or penile discharge within 3-5 days of your exposure..  Even if one of your partners had an STD (any STD and it is likely they did not), most exposures do not lead to infection.  In your case, your exposure was brief; I would urge you not to worry.  since you recently developed symptoms you could go to your local STD clinic or health care provider to be tested at this time.  The tests will be negative and in my opinion, you do not need testing at all.   I urge you to be sure to be tested and to not seek/allow treatment without tests since your symptoms may or may not be due to something acquired through your exposures and without testing you will not know.  EWH
Thanks Dr.Edward, have scheduled for tomorrow. Will post back on tests I will have taken so that the forum has an idea.

Urethritis is the only symptom, pretty bad burning though.

Most of the STD tests I hear can be done within a month but I hear the HIV and Hep B and Herpes tests can only be taken in 3 months time from exposure.
The risk for both HIV and hepatitis B are very, very low, even without a condom and as I mentioned, you seem to have used a condom.  Further, the HIV test can be done reliable at 8 weeks- three months is too conservative.  EWH