STD? SKIN RASH? YEAST INFECTION?
Okay, so I used to get yeast infections a lot! I haven't had one resently that I could feel. I do have sex. In fact I have sex probably too much for an 18 year old. About a month or two ago I got this small bump on the outside of my vagina on the left side. It is in the pubic hair. Another bump just below that one came up. They are both skin colored and not very big at all. I became nervous and started critiquing everything down there. I realized I had small red bumps (about three) above my clitoris in the pubic hair. I had popped one and blood came out. its almost like you can see the blood in the little bump. They are slightly raised off of the skin also. Could this possibly be razor burn and yeast infection bumps? Or could I have an STD? they don't itch or burn. They are painless. Once in a great while ill feel an itch but i'm unsure if its the bumps or just from not shaving since I am now afraid to shave with the bumps. Someone please help me. I am schedualing an appointment at a clinic in two days to get tested. But i'd like to hear what it might be or might not be. Just to make me feel better. There is no rash really no reddening of the skin i just want this to go away. My boyfriend broke up with me not even 10 minutes ago because he's too scared to see me through this... please help, i need all the uplifting i can get
you already have another post going. please just keep adding to that instead of making a new post. this is explained in our read before posting post on the forum.

grace