STDs Community
STD Symptoms After Negative STD Tests?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD Symptoms After Negative STD Tests?

hi, i have been reading posts here and want to ask a question.

4 weeks ago i had sex with a stripper and it was all protected (protected oral and vaginal) near the end i lost my erection and just left. IT all lasted about 15 minutes. A few days later i felt slight discomfort in my penis which didnt feel normal, so i waited 7 days got an STD check and the clinic gave me zithromax as precaution. Oct 20th when i had sex and got tested the 27th. results came negative november 9th. i still feel discomfort in my penis though, sometimes my testicles would become warmer then normal and feel would feel hot. my feet would also feel hot. i went to my doctor to get urinalysis to see if it something else? i always use condoms never unprotected. i have no cuts sores lesions bumps, no discharge just uncomfy feeling so i can rule out herpes since its been 28 days without breakout episode?. does not burn when i pee and no need to go and pee either.  when i drink alot of water it feels better could i just have some sort of UTI? or prostatitis?  

or is this all in my head? thank you for your help! will wait for doctors
Hi and welcome. Sounds like all the protected sex you irritated your urerthea from all the rubbing and have not let it heal from your constant checking, touching and pulling. If you have prostatitus you would have an urge to pee more oftern.
Its in your head
thank you for such a quick response! life360!

so should i just relax with sex and masturbation and it will go away? or will my doctor give me some sort of antibiotic to calm down the discomfort/irritation? it does feel alot better since 4 weeks ago. but still feel discomfort.
protected oral sex is not a risk for std's.

protected genital sex is a risk for syphilis, hpv and herpes but overall the risk of those are very low.

if your testing came back as negative, there was never any need for antibiotics. most of what you are describing now sounds like a fungal infections which is common after using antibiotics.  

if you continue to have pain, return to be seen again and make sure they manually examine your prostate too.

grace
thanks for the reply grace!

well it could of just been uncomfy feeling for that week. so as precaution i just went to STD clinic and they took my blood urine etc. had no discharge no sores etc and the doc gave me antibiotic. so i basically had nothing to begin with so taking the antibiotic could of produced more "good" bacteria in my body which would cause the penis to have discomfort? like i took it when i didn't need too etc?

my doctor would probably proscribe me something to take orally? well just have to wait for the urine test to tell me what to do next.
for something like fungal do i just let it ease up? or do i need to take something orally in your opinion? still waiting for the doctor to call me just to know for ease of mind..
usually topical jock itch creams work well for this.
thank you for your reply i appreciate it!