STDs Community
STD concern but negative results
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STD concern but negative results

hello, i am a 19 year old gay male. okay so for about 2 months i have had urethral burning that will come for short bouts of time and then other days will be nonexistent.  This started after I had oral sex with a male that I personally knew very little about.  He assured me he was "clean," but i have been to the doctors several times since, and he did a full std panel, trying to figure out whats wrong.  It's frustrating because i feel like i have something that these tests are not picking up. I was wondering what my next course of action should be.. Does anyone have any clue what this could be? My doctor seems to be very nonchalant about all of this, and thinks i'm fine, but i want to cover all my bases, and fix this problem. Thanks.
101028_tn?1348750963
you posted about this previously and received a reply. follow up with any questions/comments in your original post.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...