STDs Community
STD from Massage Parlor

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD from Massage Parlor

This is my first post.  3 and a half weeks ago I had protected oral/vaginal sex with a woman at a korean massage parlor in Los Angeles. I did lick her nipple a little bit and she put my hand in her vagina, which I may have touched my penis a little bit after.

I have been panicking ever since.  I was able to take the immediate HIV test thing at the clinic which was negative.  I still have to go back to do the gonorrhea/syphilis test in a few days(got called into work and had to leave early)

My spiral out of control since went pretty nuts and bizarre.  It was my first time ever doing something like that(in a relationship for 5 years) first I thought I had crabs...I used the crabs take home kit even tho I never saw anything...Then I thought I may have had warts or herpes or something, but the guy at the std clinic said nothing looked abnormal.  I have had no discharge or anything.  But about 4 days ago I started experiencing some mild burning during urination and some pain in my testicles as well as lower abdominal pain.  I am not circumsized and have been pulling my foreskin back over and over and sqeezing the head of my penis to check for discharge because the stupid internet told me thats what I should look for.  I feel like that would cause some burning during urination and any irritation I am feeling on my penis?  I believe my abdominal pain might be due to how bad i feel axiety/depression etc.  But the pain I have in my testicles doesn't make sense, other that I ride a motorcycle? I kno I'm dumb for thinking its epididymitis and as you can read I'm pretty much a mess right now.  

I go back to finish the testing for gonorrhea and stuff tomorrow but I am just looking I guess for risks I could have had while at the Korean massage parlor.  Does gonorrhea/chlamydia go with just symptoms of some burning during urination/irritation of penis tip and my testicles hurting with no discharge, even after this much time has past?

Sorry for any annoyance I may cause with this post.  I guess I will have piece of mind when I take the rest of the tests and get results back..

Thank you again.
Also frequent urination was another one I left out, but like I said, this could be from me drinking more water more often I don't know.

thank you again.
call off the crotch watch!! all that poking, prodding and throwing things at your genital area is just irritating things more!! Put the lil guy away and only touch him when aiming to pee!!

first off, we recommend protected sex for a reason - IT WORKS!! you don't need hiv, chlamydia, gonorrhea or trich testing. hpv, herpes and syphilis are the only real risks from protected sex and the risks of those are very low too. you have to wait at least 6 weeks post encounter for syphilis testing and 3 months for herpes igg blood testing.

your anxiety is the biggest issue here. if you can't deal with it on your own, seek out professional help to work through all of this.

grace
Thank you very much Grace for your information it does help me feel a lot better.

Today before you posted this answer though I have felt some pain in my kidney on the right side/lower back kind of.  Is it possible to worry so much about something that it would cause physical pain?  I do agree that it probably mostly is anxiety.  I should mention also that I have been on prozac for over a month. I started taking it about a week before said incident for treatment of anxiety/depression, maybe the pain I am experiencing in my stomach kidneys is also related to that.

Thank you so much again grace for your help and easing my anxiety about STDs
we refer to it as a genitally focused anxiety around here. it's very real and yes indeed your mind can cause you to be hyper focused on your body and not only think that things that aren't an issue are as well as it can actually cause symptoms.