STDs Community
STD from Stripper?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD from Stripper?

Hi-

I was in a strip club last week and had a "private room" encounter with a stripper.  She sat me back on a couch and at some time, unzipped my pants, exposing the head of my penis, which was still under my "tighty whities"  I'm not even sure she ever touched it with anything but her hands, and even that was very limited, but I recall feeling her skin from her genital area brush against it.  

I was drunk and hell, for all I know it could have been touching her stomach.  When I felt it, I immediately told her that I needed to cover it up and pulled my underwear up.  I dont think I could have touched her for any more than 2 seconds.

Lets just say that my penis was not flopping in the breeze, the head was all that was out of my underwear and any contact was minimal.

Well of course, the next morning, I began to be very conscious about things and every tiny tweak, or minorly uncomfortable urination.  To the point now that I have convinced myself that I have an STD.

It doesnt burn to urinate, though in my paranoia, it does not feel as comfortable as it used to.  I have no discharge.

Heck, I think I started feeling things within 6 or 7 hours of the encounter.  Nothing could be symptomatic by then, right?

I'm not sure that I will ever be able to recover, unless I go get tested, but I'm not sure I can bear to face my Dr.  I guess I could go to urgent care.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Tags: STDs, stripper
it's your mind playing games with you. you didn't get a std from this.

grace