Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
STD from handjob with saliva
Sorry that this question has been asked before, but I wanted to get direct confirmation.  I cheated on my girlfriend and do not want to give her STDs.  Two occurrences as follows:

A few months ago I received a handjob from a clothed woman.  No saliva or vaginal secretions.

Last night I received a handjob from a woman.  She used her saliva to lubricate my penis.  While this was going on I used my right hand to finger her.  I then used my left hand to masturbate and ejaculate on her.  At one point she was going to give me head but I stopped her just in time I think (at worst her lips touched my penis head).

1. Could I have gotten any STD or HIV?

2. Should I be tested asap?  I'm worried that if I wait too long I can pass something to my girlfriend and go undetected myself.

As crazy as this sounds, I want to get engaged with my girlfriend and knowing that I might now be carrying an STD is a big weight on my shoulders .  My girlfriend goes for her annual pap smear and I believe they do not check for STDs, so it is very important that I am disease free.  I really need reassurance and peace of mind.

Thanks.
Cancel
5 Answers
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1. No
2. No

You had no risk
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I read some more posts and I'm a little confused with why the STD - international seems to be more cautious.  Jose says there is a risk of STDs during mutual masturbation:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs---International/RISK-OF-ANY-STDs/show/1563986

Is he being super conservative or there is a risk?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
101028 tn?1419606604
you did not have any risk for any std's from what you've described.

are you talking to a counselor about all of this?

grace
Comment
Cancel
101028 tn?1419606604
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi Grace, thanks for your response.  I agree, I should see a counselor.  I know I have a lot of guilt influencing my anxiety and I also think I have other things to resolve since my anxiety in general has not been normal over the years and I have been compulsive about sex at times and then regretted it.  

All that said, I would really appreciate some understanding of the discrepancy between Jose from STD - International and Hanfield, Hook, and others.  I just don't know which side to take. Jose believes it is a risk and he doesn't seem to say that the risk is miniscule, but rather a real one.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry... ignore the last posting.  i shouldn't focus so much on one outlier posting.  i'll take the recurring theme that mutual masturbation carries no risk.  thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank