STDs Community
STD from rubbing penis against vagina
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STD from rubbing penis against vagina

A week ago I went to a massage parlor.  At one point, I rubbed the tip of my unprotected penis along her vagina, which was moist.   There was no full penetration of my penis in her vagina, but the tip of my penis definitely touched wet areas of her vagina.  This lasted for two seconds, max, after which I moved away and masturbated to completion.  After I was done, I went to the bathroom and rinsed my penis with rubbing alcohol, which neither hurt, nor burned in any way, and then when I got home I rinsed my penis again with water and hydrogen peroxide -- both procedures, seem kind of stupid to me in retrospect.  What are my chances of contracting an STD from a brief exposure like this?

Since then I have had no painful urination, no discharge, no testicular pain, but I have from time to time felt an itchy almost rashlike sensation on the outside of my anus (I am embarassed to make this analogy, but it's like when you fail to properly wipe after defecating and you walk around with an itch).  It is not a continuous sensation.  Before the massage, I did receive a table shower, where the masseusse used soap and her hands to massage my anus, and I am wondering if this sensation could just be from irritation (or purely psychosomatic) or is this the type of rectal pain/itchiness that is associated with chlamydia or gonorrhea?

Thank you.