STDs Community
STD from rubbing penis against vagina

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

STD from rubbing penis against vagina

A week ago I went to a massage parlor.  At one point, I rubbed the tip of my unprotected penis along her vagina, which was moist.   There was no full penetration of my penis in her vagina, but the tip of my penis definitely touched wet areas of her vagina.  This lasted for two seconds, max, after which I moved away and masturbated to completion.  After I was done, I went to the bathroom and rinsed my penis with rubbing alcohol, which neither hurt, nor burned in any way, and then when I got home I rinsed my penis again with water and hydrogen peroxide -- both procedures, seem kind of stupid to me in retrospect.  What are my chances of contracting an STD from a brief exposure like this?

Since then I have had no painful urination, no discharge, no testicular pain, but I have from time to time felt an itchy almost rashlike sensation on the outside of my anus (I am embarassed to make this analogy, but it's like when you fail to properly wipe after defecating and you walk around with an itch).  It is not a continuous sensation.  Before the massage, I did receive a table shower, where the masseusse used soap and her hands to massage my anus, and I am wondering if this sensation could just be from irritation (or purely psychosomatic) or is this the type of rectal pain/itchiness that is associated with chlamydia or gonorrhea?

Thank you.
No STD risk. Pain on the anus is unrealted. You do not have an STD.
Since your itch is not consistent, I would guess its irritation.

Your risks here are really very minimal, if any.  Without symptoms, I wouldn't worry a bit.

Aj
Avatar n tn
i am writting this as i am in desperate need of help

about three weeks ago i had protected sex with a working girl and it lasted a long time although i never came, after it was over she sat on my unprotected pienes and rubbed her self to arouse me at this point due the the condoms i had some skin irritation on my pienes.

i have been reading all of your posts all this two weeks, no symptoms of anything was present until recently where i started having an urgent need to urinate and some itching in the gentiles area and the sore which has almost hilled but not completly so i went to the dr. and i explained the sitiation and had a urine test which only showed a high acid level for which she prescibed some medicen after a week of antibiotics the urge to urinate is gone but itching and tesitcle pain

i am sorry for spelling things wrong but your urgent help will save my marriage