STDs Community
STD from sex with condon and fingersex

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD from sex with condon and fingersex

Hi!

First of all, thank you for a great forum. I recently a met transexual gay, and had sex with him, so not me. Oral sex both ways with a condom (both me and him). We then had sex with condom, and he came inside me-  still wearing a condom. So far so good (I think). He then decided to give me oral sex (me wearing a condom), and whilst doing that he inserted a finger in my anal. Am I at risk due to his finger in my anal from possible precum or semen from when he removed his condom? - I worry about STD's syphilis, gonorrea, chlamyadia...(no so much HIV)....

Right after I gave myself medicine - 1 g og Azitromax. I am normally heterosexsual, and now full with anxiety....
The STD's i listed are transmitted from skin to skin contact and while a condom helps it does not prevent the possibility 100%
No real risk from your exposure.
Thank you for Your  reply. Is it "no real risk" due to the Azitromycin I took, or in general ? Can a finger with secrets from him, never infect me in any possible way?

(I assume that "no real risk", is the same as "no risk"  or ?)
No real risk means there is a chance with HPV, herpes and syphilis but that is very very low risk. As for the anal fingering...not a risk.
OK - I am a bit confused, since I am not a native speaker, sorry about that - but can you clearify:. what was the "very low risk" activity here? I thought the only potensial risk here was the anal fingering...? All the other Activities was protected by condom... Yet you write "anal fingering...not a risk..."

Thank you for your reply..
How about that - from skin to skin! - Life is Dangerous. I didn't see any rash of any kind. nor a wound or anaything that caught my eye on this person. It has been three weeks now, and I have no sympthoms. That is a good thing right, or?

kind regards...
Yes that is good