STDs Community
STD or just pimple

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD or just pimple

Am  virgin but recently me and my girl who is not a virgin have dry humped in our underwear. She was wet. I also fingered her and masturbated with that hand. Also had a pimple on penis but didnt care for it whilest.
Next day there was a red bump with three white dots. I applied a cream i got for a sebacous cyst. Days later two of the white spots opened up and it came out just like a pimple does. It has been a week and is still red and there is one white spot left. Now am worried is it a type of herpes or just iritated skin that pimples spreaded out to.
Not a STD as you had no risk. If concerned see a Dr.