STD or unrelated urology problem?
18 year old male, received unprotected oral sex from girlfriend, we are both virgins in respects to vaginal/anal sex. First time thing, but about 16 days after while urinating I felt a pain in the tip of my penis near the end of urination. Since then I have had this tingling sensation. This sensation has been going on for about 4 months now. I've been tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV...at about roughly 5 week mark (33 days). I think it is safe to say I don't have to worry about HIV from this exposure or syphilis.I also think it's safe to say I can rule out herpes because I have never had an outbreak and the pain hasn't been severe. Since then I have had some discomfort during urination and notice a lot of dribbling after urination and the tingling comes on stronger after. Sometimes I can almost block out the tingling. I have been to a urologist and he said that everything looks fine, but didn't check my prostate. I never had discharge, only time I have had a discharge was after ejaculation and a clear substance came out which I am told is normal. Other symptoms that I have had where a sore throat, but I also think that is unrelated. I had a testicular torsion of the appendage a month prior to this. But really I don't know what this can be, could is prostatitis, NGU, herpes? could it be an STD? I am trying to keep calm, and go on with my daily life, but I would just like to know if this is something I should worry about, or is it in my mind?  Thank you
Based on testing and virgin gf i would hghly doubt a STD. Keep working with uriologist.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate it greatly. Do you think it is reasonable to rule out STD's being the problem? and do you have an idea for what this could be so i could bring it up with the doc.. thank you again
bump
If people are virgins then impossible to have a STD. No clue what it could be, probably irritation. But only a Dr will know with an exam and maybe tests.
You have inflammation of the urethra, I think,
You take an antibiotic\
I like you suffer