STDs Community
STD or unrelated urology problem?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD or unrelated urology problem?

18 year old male, received unprotected oral sex from girlfriend, we are both virgins in respects to vaginal/anal sex. First time thing, but about 16 days after while urinating I felt a pain in the tip of my penis near the end of urination. Since then I have had this tingling sensation. This sensation has been going on for about 4 months now. I've been tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV...at about roughly 5 week mark (33 days). I think it is safe to say I don't have to worry about HIV from this exposure or syphilis.I also think it's safe to say I can rule out herpes because I have never had an outbreak and the pain hasn't been severe. Since then I have had some discomfort during urination and notice a lot of dribbling after urination and the tingling comes on stronger after. Sometimes I can almost block out the tingling. I have been to a urologist and he said that everything looks fine, but didn't check my prostate. I never had discharge, only time I have had a discharge was after ejaculation and a clear substance came out which I am told is normal. Other symptoms that I have had where a sore throat, but I also think that is unrelated. I had a testicular torsion of the appendage a month prior to this. But really I don't know what this can be, could is prostatitis, NGU, herpes? could it be an STD? I am trying to keep calm, and go on with my daily life, but I would just like to know if this is something I should worry about, or is it in my mind?  Thank you
Based on testing and virgin gf i would hghly doubt a STD. Keep working with uriologist.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate it greatly. Do you think it is reasonable to rule out STD's being the problem? and do you have an idea for what this could be so i could bring it up with the doc.. thank you again
bump
If people are virgins then impossible to have a STD. No clue what it could be, probably irritation. But only a Dr will know with an exam and maybe tests.
You have inflammation of the urethra, I think,
You take an antibiotic\
I like you suffer