STDs Expert Forum
STD risk question
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

STD risk question

Hi Doctor, Thank you for your response on my previous question. However, due to my lack of sexual experience. I am in doubt of my condom accident.

I have sex with legal CSW. There were no oral sex and it was protected vaginal intercourse.

She was riding me till I ejaculate in her and i did not immediately pull my penis out. After a few more riding, i pull out my penis and there was white liquid coming out of her vaginal. My first instance was did the condom fail but when I look at my penis. The condom was still intact and cover my penis ie the condom did not break. I remove the condom and check for any holes or leakage as my semen are still in the condom.

I am thinking that the condom was working fine. However, my doubts are still with me that I wonder did the condom fail me. The condom that I wore was Durex extra safe with extra lube.

I hope to hear good news from you and thank you so much for your help on this forum
300980_tn?1194933000
You do not need to start a new thread for your follow-up questions,  you just need to be a bit patient and it will be answered bt Dr. Handsfield.  Please be patient.  EWH
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now