STDs Community
STD scare...help!
About This Community:

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STD scare...help!

Just now i read news about a man who got syphliss twenty years ago didnt do anything with it now in life threatening danger. One and a half year ago, i masturbated myself. Five hours later, met csw and pay 100dollars. She draged my foreskin up to make sure i dont have any stds( im phimosis) licked her thigh, touched her boobs. Her nipple contacted my penis, not sure where, possibly urethra, head and upper foreskin at the same time for no more than 3seconds. Is there a risk for stds? I havent fell anything yet, what might be symptoms? I dont really see any. Shoud i take a test?
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I notice some yellow substance inside my foreskin, they are real small, they appear to be inside my foreskin, doesnt fell it at all.
Blank
You payed $100 and I don't see you did anything sexually with her. STD's have that name for a reason. I don't see you had a risk for a STD.
Blank
Her nipple contacted my urethra, is that a sexual encounter?
Blank
No, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex are encounters.
Blank
So its a one hundred percent risk free?
Blank
Yes
Blank
Still anxious though, i want to shake it
Blank
See a therapist then to discuss things.
Blank
So i will not have stds in any circumstances, no risk at all
Blank
Already answered that.