STDs Community
STD status

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD status

36 days ago I had my first intercourse with a woman whom I don't know her status. It was I gave her oral sex it was just my lips with her vagina(I felt her secretions on my lips, but I didn't use my tongue). And then I had protected vaginal sex, but I don't know the condom nature. Next time 12 days later, and was with the same woman. It was She gave me unprotected oral sex, and then I had protected vaginal sex. Five days after the second contact, I had sore on my upper lip it was there for 6 days then gone.I'm married, I had unprotected sex with my wife 3 times after the second intercourse with that woman. What are the chances for me to catch STD's (HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.) Would my wife be affected? I', planning to get tested, but I'm going crazy from anxiety. Please HELP, doctors and readers.
I appreciate your help
Your main exposure seems to be insertive oral sex.  Performing oral on a female is low risk.  I wouldn't even worry about that.  Protected sex is protected....meaning very low risk of any std.  That's why its called safe sex.  Now for your risk.  You can't get chlamydia.  Doesn't happen through oral.  Gonorrhea is possible but rare.  If you had gotten gonorrhea, you would have probably developed obvious symptoms such as green/yellow puss dripping from your penis and pain on urination, within a week from exposure.  
you need to be seen and get this all looked at. Oral lesions can be due to many things - oral herpes is also something to consider too. have you ever had cold sores before?

can you ask this partner to get full std testing and share the results with you? will give you faster answers while you wait for the appropriate times to get your testing done.

grace
Thanks for replying. I used to have cold sores before, If I had cut in the gum, and some times for no reason, but they were all inside the mouth not on lips. Is there a probability for syphilis ? or HIV? I'm worried. this sore took about 6 days to heal and it was painful. Thanks
Your cold sore on the lip could possibly be from giving her oral.  Did you notice any cuts or open sores on her?  If not, it is unlikely you got it from giving her oral.  Since you do have cold sores inside your mouth, you do have a form of herpes.  You can give someone herpes from a cold sore on your mouth by giving someone oral, and or, kissing them.  So, don't kiss or give oral when a cold sore is present until it is completly healed.