STDs Community
STD symptom-rash,headache,neck pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STD symptom-rash,headache,neck pain

Dear all,

I received oral sex on 26th Oct 2009 from a sex worker. She licked my penis and anus a few times before I wore my condom. I started to worry about getting STD and HIV when I found some symptoms as below:
1. Itchy rash (reddish colour) on both calves (7th Dec 2009-about 5 weeks after exposure)
2. Running nose (after about 2 months)
3. One blister on the skin of my penis (with liquid inside that doesn't hurt or itch) - (after about 2 and half months of exposure)
4. Reddish blister in the corner of my eye that doesn't hurt at all (not sure when it emerges
5. Neck pain - (now - after 3 months of exposure)
6. Headache - (after about 2 months of exposure until now, it's on and off)

I am not sure whether these are symptoms of I getting STD because the rash developed after I stayed a night in a hotel. So I wonder if it was caused by the bedding of the hotel. Neck pain happened after I did lift up weight.

Can anyone please advise on the period where symptoms usually develop after exposure? Besides, are my symptoms similar to any STDs? If yes, which STD test should I go through? Your advise is much appreciated!

Thanks & regards
worried man