STDs Community
STD through anal sex for the first time?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

STD through anal sex for the first time?

Im a teen that just had anal sex for the first time with my boyfriend of three years and im wondering if i could get an STD by having anal sex then having regular sex? Im asking this because this is something that happened to a friend of mine.
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
well if your both clean and free of STD's u can't get anything
if u used condom then there is zero risk
u can't have any type of std by any type of sex if ur both clean
Blank
Well its because my friend had anal sex then sex through the vagina, cant somethimg wrong happen? Because she told me she got some kind of STD
Blank
u can't get std if ur clean i say it agian her b/f had an std and passed it to her if ur clean and ur b/f is clean do any sex u want not an std issue
Blank
Okay thats good to know, thank you very much.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
If you have anal sex and then vaginal sex in the same sex session without changing condoms or the male not cleaning his penis then it can transmit things that are not STD's but things like ecoli and other things.
Blank
Yeah this was the answer i was looking for, i think thats what my friend had.
well if he cleaned his penis its okay right? i dont have a chance of getting anything.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Probably no chance as long as he used soap and water.
Blank
What if he just cleaned himself with a towel and this is really weird, but he put germ x on his penis.
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Not advisable to use that stuff but it should kill most bacteria. Next time tell him to use hot soap and water. I am suprised that him and you did not get irritated from him using that stuff.
Blank
I didnt because we didnt have sex righht after, but idk he wasnt think and i had germ x on my hands so then he got some and put it on his penis and it kinda burned him, because it has alcohol im guessing.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...