STDs Community
STD transmission via cunnilingus?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

STD transmission via cunnilingus?

I wont become a serial poster, just had one more question about gonorrhea and syphilis. If I have caught either of these from giving oral sex to a guy, is is possible to pass them onto my wife via cunnilingus? I read that if you have gonorrhea in the throat it often clears up on it's own, is this true? thank you.
It would be very difficult to give her gonorrhea due to the area that it infects the throat, syphilis would be possible only if you had an open sore.
I have read from the Dr's on this site that oral gonorrhea does clear up on it's own. I do not have the experience to tell you if it does or not, so I trust the Dr's.