STDs Community
STD with masturbation with prostitute

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

STD with masturbation with prostitute

Hallo, I would like to ask a question because I am starting to get nervous due to my insicurity; I went last night with a professional worker and I would like to ask an opinion if there is risk of getting any STD; this is what we did;
I asked her no oral sex, no sexual intercourse(then why did you go with a hooker, will be your question, you are right..); I kissed her 2-3 times on the neck and on her breast while se was giving me a handjob; I have a kind of a problem with my penis, that is my skin does not go down easily therefore I asked her not to pull down the skin and she only touched the outer skin at the base of the penis with two fingers.I touched her butt and also her vagina and when she sat on me, with her butt towards me (while she was still masturbating me) I noticed she had probably a wart in her hole(but I'm not an expert, I only know something quite small seemed to be stickng out of the butt).She finished me and gave me a paper towel to clean myself.I dressed again and left; I avoided touching my eyes or my mouth until I got home, washed my hands thoroughly and then took a shower; Is there potential risk of getting Herpes, clamydia (chlamydia),HPV etc with this kind of situation?I believe HIV should not be a problem(i really hope). Is there some test I should do to check I haven'tgot anything?Or should I keep an eye on some symptoms I could have in the next few days/wees? Please help me, cause my sense of guilt is making me very nervous, thanks
You were never at risk for an STD,
Avatar n tn
Thank you for your reply; i still have a question because I remembered that at one point she layed on/down beside me and my penis was touching her upper leg, let's say at the  height of her vagina(as I mentioned before my the skin on my penis was still covering the penis itself) and I also touched for maybe 1 second her vagina and felt she was little bit wet; can this cause infection from STD?
Avatar n tn
sorry, when i say I touched her vagina for 1 second I mean with my finger;
You do not have a STD. NOT STD RELATED.

MOVE ON.
Avatar n tn
Hallo again, I am writing to you because after 2-3 weeks from the encounter with the lady I am having some pain on my right side of my body; I also feel not so good, but maybe only due to my anxiety; My fear is that I could have been infected with epathitis A/B/C (?)(i don't know how to spell it) which has as sympton "pain on right side of body" because I remember touching the anus and the vagina of the lady, although i'm quite convinced I did not touch my eyes or my mouth after that(but who can tell?).Is the pain due to the desease a strong one or is it kind of a fastidious sensation?I'm worried sick.