This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

STD?

Hello, I just signed up for this site because I am in need of some confidential guidance. I will start by outlining everything up to this point. I am currently 22yrs old and male. In the fall (Sept. and October 2012) I received oral sex twice and performed it once. (Total of 2 partners) In the first case I ejaculated in his mouth. In the second case I did not but performed oral on my partner and he ejaculated on my face. None got in my mouth.  Since then I went to get tested for HIV and any STDs at a free walk in health clinc. At the the time I was paranoid that I might have gotten chlamydia or gonorrhea. They tested for it and told me they would call me back if it came out positive (basically "no news was good news") I never received a phone call. Although they did treat me both with a shot and oral pill because I was experiencing some discomfort every now and then when urinating.

Since then things seemed to be normal. Although at the beginning of January I began to feel severe pain in my right testicle for about 4 days. I went to the ER in fear that it was a testicular torsion which my family doctor said it may have been but probably not. I was with my parents so when they asked about being sexually active I lied. (I know this is bad but I couldn't let my parents find out) they ran some tests and did an ultrasound but couldn't find anything. They basically gave me some pain medications and it eventually got better.

However, over the past 24 hours 3/16/13 I have been experiencing a slight similar pain in my right testicle (not as bad) and frequent urination overnight. It felt like pee was building up but didn't have to go much.  But right now it seems to have gotten a little  better. I just need to know based off my two (oral) sexual situations could I have gotten anything like an STD etc. that could lead to these symptoms.

One other thing is i tend to masterbate about everyday or every other day. I have done countless searches to try and see if this was the problem but got various answers. However since then I have tried to cut down to about 3 times a week. Any assistance/guidance on this matter would be much appreciated.
You didnt want your parents to find out that you had an intimate moment with a man ? I think if you sit down and talk to them tell them your happy they will understand . They wont fully understand but you should be honest you never know . Either way their your parents . As for you sexual contact if the semen was not in your mouth of any body parts during the situations then I doubt you have an std . You can how ever go to the clinic again and have another test done . You may have tested to early . If you go back to the er and get checked they do not have the right to tell anyone except you what the diagnosis is if you dont feel comfortable with your parents finding out . Go back to the clinic .
I doubt this is a STD related issue
Thx for your guys feedback I am currently getting retested at the walk in clinc