STD
Hi everyone,

I had a rash three or four days ago. My whole body was itchy from head to toe but no red dots or bumps on skin. I went to see doctor yesterday and she told me it could be the sign of HIV or STD. And she told me to test VDRL, urine and CP test, all came back non-reactive. So, I myself decided to test HIV antibody test and it came back non-reactive too. I had a protective sex about 1-2 month ago, so could it say that the test cannot assure because of the window period? Sorry about my bad english. Please give me any suggestions.
I see nothing that makes me think this is STD related.
thanks for the reply vance,

i am taking antibiotics and the itching is gone. But i have boiling feeling on my body again. There is no fever, just that my body is warming. Also having mouth ulcer on the gum. Could it be the sign of ARS? And want to know my test results reliable or not. Because I probably need to wait one month to get another test.

Please help me,

Akke
HIV questions post in the HIV forum please.