STDS AND SALIVA
Hello, I will explain my past few months.  last fall recieved oral from a friend a few times and last time was dec 1rst.  I started showing some small very small tiny pimples on the head of my penis.  The dermatologist/ the planned parenthood nurse/ and everyone was telling me deffinetly not std's but the dermatologist suggested a yeast infection.  Medicine helped clear it came and went throughout the winter.  I tested that first week in december and results were all negative but nurses reminded me it could take some time.  My friend who gave me oral was tested jan 1rst which for her was 3 months after she was with her last partner.  All her results came back negative HIV included.  so I am pretty confident I couldn't have gotten anything from her and the symptoms have gone away.

(foolishly) recently I saw an escort and wasn't sure what to expect but interested, she ended up starting to give me a handjob and 2-3 times spit a good amount of saliva on my penis.  No symptoms but hasn't even been a week.  very dark didn't see much and after she spit the 3rd time I left in fear I already caught something.

So here I am 6 weeks after the first std scare and now it's like the timeline is starting all over.  Should I wait another 3-6 months to have std's checked?  I'm scared and definitely done being stupid.  I have read many post about how it doesn't spread but still have anxiety attacks and huge guilt. now to my questions.

Should I be worried about my friend who I haven't recieved oral or anything else from since dec 1rst?

Should I be worried about the escorts Saliva and her spitting on my penis? ( I did not finish if that matters)

Should I not have sex with my Girlfriend?  

What Can I do about this anxiety and guilt?

Thank you for your time and help.  I read this site a lot recently see all of your previous answer but explaining my situation maybe will help with some closure.  I feel like i'm going to DIe and think that I have the worst (HIV).  I feel like i've already killed myself,  I feel like nothing else matters, its making me depressed and All I want is to know I haven't ruined my life, my girlfriends life, or killed both of us by catching something.  Thank you
STD's are not passed through saliva.
If you tested negative for gonorrhea when you tested then you are pretty much clear from the oral exposure. Other possibilities would be NGU-would see symptoms(discharge most common) syphilis-rare in women and rare in developed countries, herpes-if you didn't notice a cold sore then no worries about that.

HIV concerns need to be posted in the HIV community. But HIV is not a concern from oral sex or being masterbated with saliva.